I think I have officially entered what is known as "the hot phase" of pregnancy.
I woke up during the night, burning up, with only my t-shirt on, and got up to turn on the air conditioner. When I realized the temperature inside our house was 68 degrees, I decided it might not be good for the little people in my house to wake up in a frozen state. So, I went back to bed, as hot as ever.
And Sunday, at church, I was wearing a short sleeved shirt when I got out of the car. I remarked to my children, as I was getting them out of the car, about how nice it felt outside. But as I spoke, I saw that smoke was exiting my mouth with each word. The girls looked at me like I was crazy, as they buttoned their jackets over their long sleeved sweaters. "Hurry and get inside!" they said, "It's FREEZING!" Hmmmm....... I didn't notice.
Yep - let the hot phase begin.
That just means the end is somewhere in sight. :)
4 comments:
I'm so glad you commented! I lost your blog a while ago and haven't been able to find you in what seems like ages! Sorry I haven't visited, but one day I clicked on my bookmark for you, and got an error. I was devastated!!
Anyway, congratulations on your pregnancy! Do you know what you are having? I know what you mean about the hot phase,..I'm right there with ya sister!!
That is not a fun stage. I unfortunatly was always cold when I was pregnant.
Thanks for the tag. It's a meme I'm going to have to think about for a bit.
Terri...you are one hot mama...and don't you forget it!!
~pam
Gee. Thanks. :)
Post a Comment