Friday, January 25, 2008

The Ponytail

Well, we FINALLY got Miss Bittles a ponytail in her hair. She's almost 3. Yep. We have a history of no-haired children, so the first ponytail is a HUGE event in our house.
She wanted to wear it to church. It was so cute, with a big pink bow and all, shooting up like a little fountain from the top of her head.....


Sometime during her class, she removed the cute ponytail. And her hair was left sticking straight up by itself, sporting a look that closely resembled Billy Idol. It was so lovely.

(Please excuse the not so clear pictures. They were taken on my phone in the car)

3 comments:

Deedra said...

LOL. I'm looking forward to having a girl! Ohhh the hair trauma I'm sure we will endure.

Ivymamma said...

I love the little "fountain"! I think all of my girls started out with that. My youngest's is finally beginning to lay down...but she doesn't keep them in very well either. Try the rubber band ponytails (400 for $1 at the dollar store) and just cut them out (I use tiny nail scissors).

Pof5 said...

I LLLOOVVVEE ITT!!