CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? I mean, we just have NO idea how awesome He is! :) I really missed your A.I. post this week. Girl, I bet YOU can sing some Mariah!
Dang...it cut off as he was telling about the guy spelling laminin for him. Grrrr...I'll have to go back & re-watch it. I love Louie Giglio. If you can get your hands on a copy of the "Canvas" DVD series, GET IT! He & Andy Stanley do a series of sermons that are each less than an hour & it's absolutely phenomenal!!
3 comments:
CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? I mean, we just have NO idea how awesome He is! :) I really missed your A.I. post this week. Girl, I bet YOU can sing some Mariah!
Dang...it cut off as he was telling about the guy spelling laminin for him. Grrrr...I'll have to go back & re-watch it. I love Louie Giglio. If you can get your hands on a copy of the "Canvas" DVD series, GET IT! He & Andy Stanley do a series of sermons that are each less than an hour & it's absolutely phenomenal!!
That is way cool!!! WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Thank you for sharing that with us!
BTW, I can not believe you "24 days to go"!!! That's crazy! Are you ready???
Post a Comment