Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Scattegories Style Meme

Fiddledeedee had this posted and I thought it looked like a fun way way to waste some time... :)

Here are the rules:

  • Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
  • They have to be real places, names, things. nothing made up!
  • You can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. What is your name? Terri

2. A 4 Letter Word: Tape. My children have a strange addiction to this stuff, in the scotch variety.

3. A Boys Name: Mr. T (Does that count?)

4. A Girls Name: Tinkerbell

5. An Occupation: Trombone slide assembler. It's a very important job.

6. A Color: Terra Cotta. It's all around me. Frankly, I miss green.

7. Something you wear: T-shirts. Some might say it's my uniform.

8. A Beverage: Tequila. For cooking purposes, of course.

9. A Food: Thanksgiving turkey

10. Something found in the bathroom: Two tubes of toothpaste

11. A place: Tarshish (or as my 6 year old says, TarSheesh) and Texas, the best state ever!

12. A Reason for being late: Trying to corral four children.

13. Something you shout: "Time for all children to go to bed!!!!!" This is a happy shout, for it means Momma can sit and try to regain some sanity at the end of the day. Not that it ever happens, but one can try.

Okay, I tag anyone who will play along......Let me know if you do!

2 comments:

Amy said...

hmmm... as far as I'm concerned, the only good thing to "cook" with tequila is a margarita.
I'm just sayin'.:O)
(Thanks for the potty training tip.)

Ivymamma said...

Why tape...always tape!!! I have to hide the tape. My mother once sent my four year old tape as a birthday present. He thought it was the best thing EVER!

I'm with morgy's mama on the tequila. Unless it causes you to see strange things (see next post) :-)