Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Adventures in Missing the Point

We were getting ready to go buy items to fill our shoebox for a Samaritan's Purse child . I was explaining to Miss Bittles what we were about to do. And Miss Priss walked in.

Me: "So we'll pick out what we think our special girl would like to get for Christmas and put it in the box."

Miss Bittles: "What box?"

Me: "We'll have to find a shoebox. I'm sure we have one somewhere."

Miss Priss chimes in: "Well, if we don't, we can always go buy a new pair of shoes. I could actually use some new tennis shoes."

And Miss Bittles agreed.

Alrighty then.

3 comments:

Fun With Five said...

Oh my goodness! I love Miss Priss! :) That was sooo funny. That is how it always goes in our house!

Pof5 said...

Heehe. My kinda girl.

Matt and Meredith said...

Soooo funny!