Friday, March 28, 2008

Lunch Love

We ate lunch at Subway today.
It was a nice change from the places we usually go when we pick up lunch. And much healthier.
And how nice that they served us a perfectly heart-shaped pickle with our sandwiches. My husband offered it to me, because, well, he's just that type of guy.


In the midst of our awe and excitement over the pickle, he informed me there was a cornflake in the shape of South Carolina for sale on Ebay for $2000. I was curious about it, because that is soooooo weird, so I got on there and also found some rare shaped potato chips for a mighty fine price. So, if anyone is interested in my heart shaped pickle for a large sum of money, you just let me know.

6 comments:

Liz said...

Oh yeah...you can find all sorts of strange things on eBay! There is some website, I think it's goofyauctions.com or something like that where they keep up with new & weird auctions added to eBay.

Love your pickle!

Ivymamma said...

You didn't seriously keep the pickle did you?

And you can not sell edible stuff on ebay, so you'd have to reclassify your pickle first. The others did something to their corn chips or corn flakes to make them inedible first. Sounds like a challenging craft project to me!

terri said...

The ladies that already sold their corn flake actually sold a COUPON to purchase the flake, so they got around the no edibles thing. Clever, huh??
And no, I didn't actually KEEP the pickle. Though after looking at eBay, I almost wish I had!! HAHA

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love your new profile picture! :)

Pof5 said...

Wow! That is awesome!

Deedra said...

Darn! Too bad you didn't keep it! I was just about to place my bid!