She turned three.
Apparently, she is concerned about staying three, because has asked several times if she is still three.
Yes, indeed she is.
We had a fun time partying as always, and Dora the Explorer was all over everything. Dora has been a part of our lives for roughly 7 years now, so she is always welcome. Miss Bittles even requested that we all wear our festive Dora stickers that she picked out.
A bit of assistance was needed to blow out the candles. Daddy stepped in to help.
Grandmom brought goodies and lots of hugs and kisses.
Grandmom brought goodies and lots of hugs and kisses.
The big sisters enjoyed themselves as well........


Check out the party girls.....

Miss Bitttles really enjoyed her day.
Happy Birthday sweet girl. I can't believe you're THREE!!!!!!

5 comments:
She is NOT three. You must be mistaken!!
Happy Birthday BABY!!!
Happy Birthday Miss Bittles! The picture of your mom w/ her is priceless! Morgan bought a "Swiper" doll at Cracker Barrell yesterday and she yelled "Swiper, NO SWIPING!" at it from Mississippi to GA. Fun stuff :O)
By the by, I copied your idea with the pics of the kids on the side margin of the bloggy page. Cause that's how I roll. Hehe.
What a cutie pie! three...such a fun age...mostly!
GUESS WHAT!!?? We had Subway tonight, and I had a heart shaped pickle too!!!!!! I about freaked out. No camera available, so I ate it. Pffft.
Post a Comment