First of all, I was glad to not have Amanda Overmyer on the show tonight. Aside from her skunky-like hair, she was a bit scary, and always looked mad. Disturbing, if you will.
And for tonight........
Ramiele Malubay- My husband is all about this girl, but only because he's also Filipino. He says they are cousins, from the homeland. Pfft. I personally think her singing is just ok, and she needs some help in the wardrobe area. Potential, I guess.
Jason Castro - my favorite. I hope he wins. I like his style, he's got serious talent, stage presence, and those eyes. Not to mention he's an Aggie. Also, last week, we found out that there is only one degree of separation between us and him. We know a girl who was his shuttle bus driver on campus. Oh yeah.
Syesha Mercado - She rocked tonight. Her voice was amazing on that song. And, she's really pretty. I'm glad she went back to her crazy curls.
Chickezie - Yikes. I think he's going down. Fast. He was kindof boring tonight.
Carly Smithson - I really didn't care for her in the beginning, but she's growing on me. Miss Priss loves her "talking voice", with the Irish accent and all. She does have talent. She did a good job tonight.
Michael Johns - I missed his performance tonight due to a certain six year old who needed to read her homework stories to me, and a certain two year old that asked me repeatedly to dress the boy Polly Pocket in the green pants. Sorry Michael. Maybe I'll catch you next week.
David Archuleta- I agreed with Randy tonight. I think David can sing - no matter what the song. He also has a good stage presence.
Kristy Lee Cook - Well, her baby pictures were cute. Did she really sing that song????
Brooke White - The hubby and I agreed that she's pretty good, and her hair looks MUCH better smooth and straight. But is she marketable for a star?? We don't really think so.
David Cook - Until tonight, I could barely watch the show when he was singing. There's something about him that creeps me out. But I do have to say that his was the best performance tonight. I've never heard that version of Billie Jean - it was kindof cool - and he nailed it.
So, who do I think will go home????
Kristy Lee Cook.
Yep.
Or Chickezie.
Either would be fine with me.
5 comments:
Hi! I enjoyed your review tonight!
We agree on the bottom three.
I'm glad you were able to appreciate David Cook tonight. He's one of my favorites!
Take Care!
Becca
www.beccasfreshfruit.blogspot.com
HI,
I enjoyed your review. I can so relate to the whole polly pocket thing. My rule is that if you aren't watching AI, don't talk to mama unless it's a commercial. Isn't that just awful?
And yes, Kristy Lee Cook DID sing that song. I think she's headed home....
Jeannie
Oh, Michael Johns....sigh...and swoon. He's my boyfriend, so I can't believe you missed his performance. UGH! Mr.Castro...yeah, he seems as sharp as a marble, but I absolutely love him. And his eyes. Oh, his eyes.
I just posted tonight. Enjoyed your thoughts!
I love Jason, too!
Post a Comment