



It really was a great day.But my favorite part of the holiday this year was the night before Easter. We sat on the couch with the girls in our living room and talked about Jesus' death on the cross. It's a familiar story to them, but this year they seemed more attentive with lots of good questions and, as always, some interesting comments. After our discussion, we read a cute book about the real meaning of Easter, prayed together and then gave each of the girls a little cross shaped box as a reminder of what we had talked about.


Special, special times.
5 comments:
What a beautiful family! :) Sounds like a fun easter!
LOVE the girls' dresses! Did you make them?
Liz.....Ummmm, no. I did not make them...Nor did I iron them. I'm just not good with things like that. :)
Precious girls ... also love the Aggie Idol :)
Great dresses - yeah TCP!
Post a Comment