Ok, so you took a pic of the socks ahead of time to see just how nasty they'd get, right? Or do you keep a pictoral inventory of all your children's belongings like I do? Yeah...that's what I thought.
I know this is a month late but I just wanted to say thanks for supporting us in Uganda. It was great to know we had friends out there praying and there for us. I just wanted to say thanks. H
6 comments:
I once had to crawl up into the Chic Filet play land to retrieve Sophy as a toddler. There was a puddle of VOMIT, oh yeah, in the top tunnel. Yeah.
In the words of Morgy, "sgusting!" And I've seen kids licking things in those.
YYYUUUCCCKKKK!
Ok, so you took a pic of the socks ahead of time to see just how nasty they'd get, right? Or do you keep a pictoral inventory of all your children's belongings like I do? Yeah...that's what I thought.
I know this is a month late but I just wanted to say thanks for supporting us in Uganda. It was great to know we had friends out there praying and there for us. I just wanted to say thanks. H
EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!
Post a Comment