On that special Fall weekend, we'd all dress up in western wear for school on Friday, and then on Saturday, there would be a parade and all sorts of booths and games. And usually a street dance that night. Loads of fun.
So, I was all pumped when I heard that they were having "Western Day" at Kindergarten. This child usually doesn't want to dress up for anything. But with the red bandana, sheriff badge, and cool black hat that her daddy purchased, she was willing to be a cowgirl. For half a day, anyway.
And a cute cowgirl she was......

She even got to ride a real horse!

And paint one too. (Yes, poor horse)
(I had never heard of live horse painting before. Don't worry, though. She assured us that the "horsie got a good bath" after it was all over.)
Giddy-up. :)
3 comments:
The cool thing about the horse painting is that they mix shampoo into the paint so that they cna just hose off the horse afterward. Crazy, huh?
I didn't know that. That is a cool idea. I wonder if it would work on kids?? HAHAHAHAHHA
Western days... fun times! Morgan has yet to experience it though. Maybe next year!
Post a Comment