Monday, April 28, 2008

Confessions

1. I am seriously addicted to these crackers. They're like cheese nips for adults. Tasty, tasty. I could just about eat the whole box in one sitting.



2. I LOVE the song "When You Look Me In the Eyes". By, ummm.....the Jonas Brothers. I know. I might be a bit too old for them, but that song is just good. Or maybe the Disney channel is on way too much.

3. My girls have recently gotten into Webkinz World. I have become a fan of the "ColorStorm" game on there. It totally reminds me of Tetris, back in the day. I dominated on Tetris. The children like me to play this game for them, so I can win LOTS of coin. Don't be surprised if I get my own Webkinz. It's really pretty neat.

4. I can't reach my toenails. I've tried to paint them, but I can't breathe when I bend over like that. I have a weirdness about feet anyway, and it drives me insane when I have nasty looking toenails. So, my hubby has offered to do them for me while I am in my present condition. Because he's cool like that.

5. I have also become addicted to TLC'S "Jon and Kate Plus 8". It's a great little reality show, and I think watching their chaos makes our chaos seem so much more manageable. In some weird way, it's encouraging. Much like when you go to a friend's house and their kids freak out just like yours kids do. Just letting you know you're not alone in the land of the crazies.

2 comments:

Ivymamma said...

1. Going shopping on Thursday - I think I'll have to find some.

2.I often find myself humming Disney songs. And I've been known to watch HSM or HSM2 with no children around.

3. I have my own Webkinz - Goober's Lab is my favorite.

4. What a great hubby! How about a pre-birth pedicure!

5. I watch Jon & Kate for the same reason! My house doesn't seem as crazy and my OCD doesn't seem as extreme!

Are sure we are not related???? :)

Liz said...

Just a hint...you can play Tetris on this site: http://www.kltv.com/Global/link.asp?L=195155