Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Good Spouse

This is my husband.

Painting my toenails that I can no longer reach without falling over or hyperventilating.

Because he's so wonderful.

And because he doesn't want to hear me complain anymore about them.

He's a mighty fine man.



P.S. Two weeks from TODAY, we will induce this little baby boy, if he doesn't come before then. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Salt-n-Pepa's "Whatta Man" just popped into my head! Did you know Amanda (Kay and Harold's Amanda) had a little girl yesterday?? Very exciting!

Pof5 said...

Oh, I remember those days. PDaddy became quite the pedicurist for the two years I was pregnant with Samophy. I couldn't pay him to do it now though. Pffftt. Update frequently over the next 2 weeks, okay!! So we won't wonder if you've popped out a babe!! I'll be thinking of you!

Liz said...

LOL! I was going to say the same thing as morgy's mama...that song is running through my head, too!

Fun With Five said...

two weeks! That reminds me of the movie the "money pit!" hee hee! I can't wait to meet that precious boy.
and you DO have a sweet hubby! :)

Deedra said...

He IS a mighty fine man! Mine wouldn't go near my toes with polish! He didn't object to the weekly pedicures though!

Thanks for the update! I hope you are feeling well for the rest of the pregnancy!

I will keep you in my prayers for a safe delivery and healthy baby and mommy!