My mom's church now does the very same thing every year, and we got to take part in it today. I got to deliver a flower to my mom, and my girls brought one to me. It was a simple gesture, but a sweet one that made my day and brought back a flood of precious memories.
The rest of the day was spent at my mom's house with our crazy family. We had a delicious lunch and played a heated game of Farkle, followed by lots of visiting and laughter.
You see my husband and my Meme? They are a dangerous pair when left together. Can't you tell they are up to no good?

And here are FOUR generations of women in our family.....

And me and my sweet little momma.

3 comments:
Love the pictures!! Just think, by this time next week, you can add another kiddo to that picture! :)
What a fun day! Happy (late) Mother's Day!
Your mom hasn't changed a bit since the last time I saw her....and that has been a LONG time. I've aged more than she has!! Love the generational pic! That is a priceless piece!
Post a Comment