The teeny tiny baby clothes are washed.
The baby carrier is ready.
The grandparents are here.
The "big sister" shirts are hanging and ready to go.
The "call list" is prepared.
The baby bag is packed.
My bag is almost packed.
We are ready.
In roughly 7 hours, we will head to the hospital to induce labor to get this little boy into the world. I need to sleep, but it is doubtful that I will.
By this time tomorrow, I will be holding our son.
And I can't wait.
10 comments:
Hoorah!! GOOOO Mommy! Oh, I can't wait to see him!! I can't imagine how much love 3 sisters can give to one little brother!!!! That boy won't learn to walk until he is 4, I bet! He won't have to.
How exciting ... boys are so much fun! Just think tonight you will be snuggling with a brand new little perfect being ... fearfully and wonderfully made!
Terri, It's 8:11am on Thursday morning as I type this, so I know you're already in a pretty hospital gown, hooked up to a fun IV, hanging out & just waiting for things to happen. I can't wait to read the birth story & hear about your little man when he gets here. In a few days after you get home & get settled in, I'd love to bring supper & meet the little Prince. Maybe this time next week would be good?
Love ya! Praying for you today!
Terri,
I will pray for you today! And, it is a great day to be born-today is my birthday too! Have a sweet time with your family!
Julie Holt
I've been saying prayers for you all day! I hope you have a safe and speedy delivery! What a wonderful and special day!! God bless you and your sweet family!
I've been praying for you this evening. Hope all is well!
Yeah! Congrats, you guys. Praying for tomorrow!
Whoops... Praying for rest after the big day.
LOL...I love how your baby countdown thing got to zero & then began counting UP again!
I'm sure you have your hands full, but I keep checking hoping all has gone well and you are truely enjoying your new little one! God Bless!
Post a Comment