He's 5 weeks old already.
These, along with the black and white one, are a few my favorites.

And this next one was ths point at which he had had enough of the photo session.

I took some 1 month pictures of him and have posted them for your viewing pleasure.
He often looks afraid when I get the camera out. I can't imagine why.
These, along with the black and white one, are a few my favorites.

And this next one was ths point at which he had had enough of the photo session.


4 comments:
What a handsome little guy!!!!! :)))
Love him! :)
I love the one of your fingers & his tiny little hand. So sweet!
What a doll!! My sister is a photographer and most of my family has a scared look on their face when she points her camera at us for the zillionth time!!
AWwwwww! I can't believe how old he is. Seriously, it's like he should be a week old or something. I can't believe how different all of your kiddos look from each other.
Post a Comment