Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Night on the Town

Since school starts next week, we decided to take the girls on a little surprise "end of summer" outing. We had already planned to see the Fountains, but they did not know that we would also visit M&M World. M&M's are a big player in our house, so we thought that would go over well, and it did.
Here's the fam, about to enter.........


Look at all that candy!!!!!!!!!

Miss Bittles was jumping with excitement over all the M&M toys!!! And believe me, you can find just about any kind of M&M paraphernalia you could want as well as M&M's in any color.Everyone got a small M&M guy to take home.Then, we went to the Conservatory.

And we finished up at the Fountains.

It was awesome.

Did I mention that we love living here?

4 comments:

Pof5 said...

Good Times, Good Times!! Happy New Town!!

Deedra said...

Looks like lots of fun! I'm glad you guys are getting all settled in!

Fun With Five said...

How fun!!! M&M heaven...I could have eaten every last one of them (especially the peanut ones-mmmmmmm).
Enjoy your last weekend of Summer!

Liz said...

Oh wow! That's almost like watching fireworks (the fountains)! Mesmerizing! Cool!

I'm glad y'all are loving it there. Looks like a fun place!! Have you gotten all unpacked yet? Or will that have to wait til after the girls start school so you have some time to do it?