Monday, November 24, 2008

6 Months Old

How is he already half a year old?

5 comments:

Liz said...

Ok, stop it.
Stop growing & changing without your Texas friends. The gig is up. Time to come back home. We miss you guys.

Wait...God called you there, right?

Dang. I guess you can stay after all. He trumps all the Rotel & Chick-fil-a in Texas. (but we still miss ya!)

Pof5 said...

I'm saying!!
He is NOT 6 months old! You must be doing fuzzy math!
He sho' is a cutie patoody!!! And a chic magnet. :-)

Fun With Five said...

oooohh, I wish I could hold him!

Matt and Meredith said...

What a cutie.

I understand....I can't get over how big Matthis is.

Things slip by you when you are half asleep most the time!

Deedra said...

He is a doll! Just a doll! It makes me want to cry at how fast time flies by! Lilah will be 8 months in just a few days! Wahhh!