So I guess you don't want to hear that it's $1.68 in Whitehouse right now?
No kidding! Finally! It's $1.59 here now. Guess that's the price you pay for living in that big glitzy city where there is always something to do, ....and here, well, we can at least afford to drive to somewhere else now...LOL!
I KNOW!! HAHABut bread and milk are cheaper here. Go figure.
Bread & milk are cheaper? No way! Weird, huh?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So I guess you don't want to hear that it's $1.68 in Whitehouse right now?
No kidding! Finally! It's $1.59 here now. Guess that's the price you pay for living in that big glitzy city where there is always something to do, ....and here, well, we can at least afford to drive to somewhere else now...LOL!
I KNOW!! HAHA
But bread and milk are cheaper here. Go figure.
Bread & milk are cheaper? No way! Weird, huh?
Post a Comment