(More posts and pictures on that to come later this week.....)
But on the way in, we saw something beautiful.
Something we've missed since we've been out here.
Something tasty.
Something we LOVE.

Oh yes. It was Chick-Fil-A.
And you better believe we went there for dinner one night.

Oh, my precious poultry.
How I've missed thee.
6 comments:
Oh, be still my heart. I'm so glad you were able to find the blessed Chik-fil-a. I will rejoice with you!!!!
Perhaps we should all celebrate your find by going to ChickFilA ourselves? Why yes....it's official. All those who comment after me must locate ChickFilA within the next 24 hours in Terri's honor.
I am so happy for you!
As a fellow East Texan and Chick-fil-A enthusiast currently living in the Northwest, I can perhaps appreciate your excitement like no other. I would gladly celebrate your find as suggested, but alas, I would have to drive hundreds of miles to do so.
Oh My GOODNESS!! You's making me hungry!!! Glad you got a little taste of chicky chicky!!! Have you tried their milk shakes!! OH MY!! they are delicious!!
Love ya bunches,
Did you say visit? Why, I'd love to....:-)) Let's discuss this further...haha!!
Post a Comment