Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snowish Things

Since we don't see heavy snow very often, we tried to enjoy every single minute of it. We actually still have a little left in our yard. A few remnants of our snowman are still standing, but only because our front yard never gets any sun.

They loved making a snowman.
Yes, he's a little on the skinny side, but the little people making him grew tired really fast and decided to go with a thin one.

And then there were snow angels.
No, no. Snow angels.
Later in the day, we did a little Christmas shopping that I had to get done. All of us. Because I temporarily lost my mind and thought that might be a fun way to spend a few hours.
We did, however, enjoy the view of the snow covered mountains on our outing. And ended the afternoon with hot cocoa and marshmallows.

All in all, lots of fun.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh Terri that is beautiful. I am a little jealous. I have started a blog now too. So, yiou will have to stop by and read it sometime.