I'm with you girl, Addi just turned 9 months on Wed. It is going way to fast. Is that 2 wittle teeth I see in there? Addi doesn't have a single tooth yet. Hope you are enjoying the holidays with a Baby in the tree :)
what a cutie! - those are awesome cheeks - great picture. I often think how we mommies want our kids to "hurry up" and get through a stage, but slow down and not grow up so fast.
3 comments:
I'm with you girl, Addi just turned 9 months on Wed. It is going way to fast.
Is that 2 wittle teeth I see in there? Addi doesn't have a single tooth yet.
Hope you are enjoying the holidays with a Baby in the tree :)
what a cutie! - those are awesome cheeks - great picture. I often think how we mommies want our kids to "hurry up" and get through a stage, but slow down and not grow up so fast.
Oh my gosh! He looks sooooo much like the girls. I see little bits of all of them, especially Mali. Precious baby boy!
Post a Comment