Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow Much Fun

It snowed here today.
In the desert.
REAL snow.

Heavy snow.
Huge snowflakes that are still pouring down.I loved this picture of the palm tree in our front yard.

And we were told that snow like this just doesn't happen here. Yeah.



And we just heard it's supposed to snow even more all night long.
Ahhhhhh........ I love it.

4 comments:

Fun With Five said...

Yay! When I saw the news this morning talking about the snow I ran to my computer hoping you had posted pics! HOW FUN IS THAT??? We are jealous! :))))

Kristy said...

When the news said Las Vegas was getting hit with snow, I knew yall were loving it. We are envious!! I love the snow and that palm tree picture is absolutely gorgeous. Needs to be entered in a photo contest! Send Texas some snow for us!!!
Love ya bunches

Steph said...

we are soooo jealous. have snow much fun:)

Pof5 said...

YAY!!! I'm glad you're girlies are getting to enjoy that!! What fun!!!