So, here's the video of Carol........she's too funny!Also....today, she went to the taping of the show that will air tomorrow and she got to go up and talk with Ellen and got another surprise!!!!!! So wild!!!
That was something else AWESOME!
Ok, so what did she give her today? I was at work so I didn't see the show.
She got to go on stage with Ellen during the show, and Ellen gave her a $5000 gas card to go with her new car!!!!! And she met Noah Wyle. :)
What a great reaction!!! I loved that she was wearing that shirt too - I'm gonna just assume Jeff is her hubby :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was something else AWESOME!
Ok, so what did she give her today? I was at work so I didn't see the show.
She got to go on stage with Ellen during the show, and Ellen gave her a $5000 gas card to go with her new car!!!!! And she met Noah Wyle. :)
What a great reaction!!! I loved that she was wearing that shirt too - I'm gonna just assume Jeff is her hubby :-)
Post a Comment