We have recently discovered that if Little Guy is placed too close to the back door, in the high chair's usual spot, he will grab hold of the curtains and hide behind them.
Much like this.

Cute and all, until the rod falls down and clonks him. It hasn't happened yet, but it's my fear, of course. So, I've requested that he NOT be placed there during table jobs.
So, tonight, I stepped around the corner for a second while the girls began their chores. When I came back to the kitchen, they were busily working, and Little Guy had been set in front of the sliding glass doors. (doors which after seeing this picture will now be added to the chore list for tomorrow). He was staring intently outside, clapping his hands, and mumbling "dadadadada." Kindof like a puppy. (except for the mumbling, of course.) But I don't know what he was staring at, since the view from our back is nothing more than a small patch of grass, an almost dead plant, and a concrete wall.
But he was having a nice time.
1 comment:
How adorable! With a reflection like that, who needs scenery?
Post a Comment