While I was browsing through the kid clothes, this little girl, about 4 years old, was sitting in her stroller staring at Miss Bittles. All of a sudden, while pointing right at Miss Bittles, she yells, "MOMMA!!!!! THAT'S THE GIRL FROM FULL HOUSE!!!! THAT'S THE GIRL FROM FULL HOUSE!!!!" And her mom, who was deep in shopping mode, paid no attention to her. So the girl repeated her shouting SEVERAL more times before her big sister, blushing, leaned over and said, "No. That's not the same girl. But she is cute too."
Miss Bittles was busy looking at the "pretty pink dresses", so she didn't even realize she was mistaken for a star.


2 comments:
I can see the resemblence...very cute. Don't you wish you had the money they made as three olds? :)
I can see where she could be mistaken for them.....except Miss Bittles is waaay cuter!
Post a Comment