So, here I sit. I have the dessert baking, and I am trying my best to stay awake. Since I was ready to go to sleep an hour ago. Sheesh.
And also, I'm noticing that the posts on here have been few and far between lately, so I'll do some catching up.
Miss Bittles had a birthday. She turned four, and she is very proud of it. We had a small, simple party, which suited her perfectly. Being a bit shy, I think anything bigger would have overwhelmed her.
She asked to get her ears pierced for her birthday, so after her party, we did just that. I really didn't think she would go through with it, but she did great! 

This is her new bike. It's the cutest little bike and she can ride like the wind.
We celebrated her "rainbow party" with her friends and we all had a fun time. Keeping with our family tradition of getting to pick the dinner spot, since it was her special day, we dined at her choice of restaurants. McDonald's. Yep. And she loved every minute of it, especially since we actually went inside and sat at a table, instead of just driving through.Miss Bittles isn't the only one growing up.
Little Guy can now say "uh-oh" and also moved from the drag around scoot to full-on crawling. And as soon as his little knees hit the floor, he heads to the bottom of the stairs, where he turns around slowly, with a mischievous grin, and waits for someone to tell him "no no." I think he might take after his next to oldest sister in that area. It won't be long before he's into everything!
As for me, I have recently reclaimed the title of Boggle Champion, beating even the smartest of competitors. I have some mad gaming skills. And, I'll have you know, that I was playing with baby interference working against me. And I still won. Oh yes I did.
And tomorrow's Easter.
Because I like to be prepared, I waited until this evening to finish the shoes I was making for the girls. "Making" might be too strong of a word. Decorating would fit better. I glued some lovely flowers (that match their dresses for tomorrow) onto little while flip-flops. They turned out really cute, I must say, and I kindof wish I had made myself some.
Ok....now I must go retrieve my dessert, wrap it up, and go to sleep. It's getting late and delirium is setting in.
Happy Easter!

1 comment:
I love reading your posts and your kids are just beautiful!
Post a Comment