I had intended to post these pictures long ago, but the events of the last week have kept me busy doing things not computer related. :) more on that later.
Our first Easter here was filled with the fun of egg hunting, spending time with family and friends, and of course, a great time of worship, focusing on Jesus.
And the annual picture taking fiasco that happens whenever I try to get some good "family" shots. Here we are in our orange.


And the annual picture taking fiasco that happens whenever I try to get some good "family" shots. Here we are in our orange.


4 comments:
I bet y'all were the cutest family at church that day in your orange, and I love the flip flops!
Don't worry, I still haven't gotten Clayton's Easter pics up yet...so you are ahead of me!!!
Loved the beautiful orange sundresses!!! And the flip-flops are adorable!!! You did a great job!!!
Oh, y'all are sooo cute!!! I can't believe how big they are all getting! And by the way, I loooove the blonde, girl! ;)
beeyoutiful!!
Post a Comment