Friday, May 15, 2009

Dearest Blog,

I have a confession to make to you.
I have been unfaithful to you in the last month or so.  My computer time lately has been spent reading random things and playing on facebook, resulting in a serious state of non-blogginess.  And when I think of blogging material, I am too tired to type it and usually pass out in my recliner instead.  I apologize for my negligence.  
I promise to come back to you very soon with all sorts of strange tales and occurrences from the last few weeks.  
For I have greatly missed my therapy sessions with you.  It does me good.

Love, Terri

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're back. I like reading your blog! :)

Pof5 said...

Dear Terri,
Thanks for not forgetting about me. I hope you'll update with a real post soon. Your peeps have missed you.
Love,
Your Blog
(or Kelly)

Liz said...

And we have greatly missed you. Come back soon!

Amy B from Bullard said...

Good! I miss your blogs!

Jennifer said...

Oh my! This cracked up! I am so with you. I have not blogged in awhile because of Farm Town on Facebook. :)