It's only 30 minutes from our house, but we had never taken the time to go. So we loaded up and went.
I'm so glad we did - it was amazing to see.




The new bridge that's being built is so high and skinny that I'm wondering if driving across it will prove to be a little terrifying. I'm just sayin'.
But we had a great time looking and taking it all in.At one point, just Miss Bittles and I were on the top of a lookout point, taking pictures, and we had the neatest discussion about God's creation of the mountains. Her take on things is so sweet. And there's just something memorable about verbalizing God's creativity with a four year old while standing on a cliff overlooking a backdrop like this.....

3 comments:
WOW! So beautiful! I've never been there but I've always wanted to go....maybe someday!
Terri,
Hi. My name is Shelly Conn and both of our husbands have been talking a lot today. I was checking out your blog and found it to be very helpful. You have a beautiful family. I should tell you I took my kids to eat at Chick-fil-A today. Sorry!! Hope you guys are having a great week. Stay cool!
Where is the "like" button for this post? :)
Post a Comment