Thursday, August 20, 2009

Family Fun Night

Not long ago, "Hannah Montana, the Movie" was playing at the theater.
We didn't go see it at the time. I'm not sure why exactly, we just never made it.

So, we picked it up today, now that it's out on DVD. and Blue-Ray. (Which I'm not sure I completely understand, even after an incredibly long description of it by an overly chatty store worker.)

And we had HANNAH MONTANA NIGHT. Oh yes we did.

We started off the evening by coloring together a few Hannah pages that I printed out. The girls even decided to cut out their pictures and tape them to random objects to make "puppets." They are creative like that. Or maybe they are just still obsessed with scotch tape.

Once the movie started, we set up TV trays in the living room and dined on "Pop Star" pancakes, famous fruit, and a sizzlin' side of bacon... breakfast dinner at its finest.

And later we had, of course, Hannah Banana Splits. Though, I will admit, that the girls weren't too pumped about putting bananas in their ice cream, so it became more of a Hannah Split, if you will. Which, doesn't have quite the same effect. But whatever.
All in all, it was a fun night together, done in style.

As if there is any other way. :)

3 comments:

broken cookie said...

That's so awesome! We might need to have us a Hannah Montanna night!

Unknown said...

What a fun night! I didn't know HMs movie was out on DVD already....I know what I'll be buying this weekend! Thanks for the fun idea. :)

Liz said...

We loved the movie! How did your little rock stars like it?