Monday, April 5, 2010

Easterish Thoughts

Spring Break is over now. (sigh)

Personally, I'm ready to skip straight to summer, and be done with all this crazy homework.

I'm feeling homesick today. Holidays are sometimes hard when you are across the country from all of your family.

But we made it a fun day for our kiddos, and strangely enough, we got through the ENTIRE day without one person melting down. Now, that, my friends is an Easter miracle.

I was chastised by the nine year old with the thought of making the girls match this year, so we blended instead.
and here we are all dressed up and ready for church.....
We ended the day the day reading our new devotional book together and praying. Sweet times.

Today I'm thanking God for the new life he provided for us through Jesus. And focusing on making that life the best it can be.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love your Easterish thoughts. And the blended outfits are perfect! Tell Miss M that I approve! :)