Miss Bittles and I were out running errands a few days ago. As we pulled up to wait at a red light, she started a conversation that went like this:
Her: Mommy. I think I want to move back to Texas. Too much weird stuff happens here.
(now while I completely agree with her, I had no idea what "weird stuff" she was talking about)
Me: Oh really? Well, you know weird stuff happens everywhere. Not just here.
Her: Well MORE weird stuff happens in Las Vegas.
Me: Ok. Like what?
Her: Like, outside my window. People climbing palm trees. That. Is. Weird!
And sure enough, I looked out and saw a strange little man, scurrying up a palm tree. Doing who knows what. And to top it off, that particular palm tree was just over the wall of the Casa de Shenandoah.
Nice.
Maybe she's right.
Cause where else would you ever see that?
1 comment:
Can't remember which one of your girlies is Miss Bittles. (oldest, middle or youngest?) But regardless of which one said it, she's right...you won't see that in Texas. :)
Post a Comment