Sunday, March 16, 2008

Nameless Child

So.......we're just weeks away from this baby boy coming, and we don't have a name for him. Miss Bittles has given him the temporary name of "E.T." It's a good, solid name and all. If you're an alien.
When she was in utero, she was lovingly called, "Baby Cheeseburger." Named by Miss Middle, who was 3 at the time. Someone even gave us a picture frame with Baby Cheeseburger on it. Too cute.

We've always locked in on a name about 2 months into the pregnancy, so we're getting a little panicked. We, of course, had a great girl name, but no boy name.

So, if anyone has a good name that starts with "M" or "R", I'm open to suggestions.

6 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE the names "Matthew" or "Micah". For "R" how about "Lil' Ricky" ~ JK :O) Good luck!

Deedra said...

I'd love to help you out, but I'm tapped out on the name thing just now. We had a boy name all picked out, but it didn't start with M or R so I'm no help there!

Good luck!

I love the 4D! Isn't the technology today amazing?!

Pof5 said...

Here are M names I love:
Michael
Malcolm
Maxwell

R names:
Robert
Roman
Ryan (Jack's middle name...hehe)
Rylan (just heard of one the other day)

terri said...

Y'all are giving some good ideas. :)Thank you.
GP~ Rylan is on my favorite list.

Shannon said...

We love Matthew (it is my middle's middle name) ... love the pictures of #4!!

Liz said...

M names:
Malachi, Matthew, Michael, Max, Malcolm, Master E.T. (ha ha), Maddox, Mark, Marshall, Martin, Miles, Mitchell, Morrison, Murphy

R names:
Robert, Ryan, Reese, Reynold, Richmond, the kid across the street from me is Ransom (yes, I'm serious...), Reed, Reagan, Reilly, Ross, Russell

Hope something there is helpful!