We've finally made it out to the sprayground a few times. Whoever came up with that name and place is one clever person. I love going because I can spread my blanket out in the middle grassy area, and be able to see the girls playing in the park or the water on either side. It's a nice set up. Not to mention that when we leave, everyone is completely exhausted and goes to sleep pretty quickly.
We got to go there last night with grandparents and a cousin.
While we were eating our picnic dinner, a 3 year old boy was swinging really high and decided to plummet forward out of his swing, right in front of us. He shot through the air and landed face down on his belly and was not breathing when his mom got to him. She gave him CPR and thankfully he began crying in a pretty short time. It was really scary to watch and be reminded of how quickly serious accidents can happen, even at the park.
In other news, Little Guy is growing fast and starting to sleep longer stretches during the night, which makes his momma really happy.
Room time is almost over for today, so the three hoodlums will be out here shortly, begging for snacks and various items. I better go get a few things done while I can.
Miss Priss informed me that later this afternoon, there will be a performance I must attend. I have a ticket and everything. It has something to do with strawberry lip gloss, paper triangles, and the Jonas Brothers. But that's all the information I could get.
Gee, I can't wait.
2 comments:
LOL! Make sure to post pictures of the marvelous show you attended tonight!
Looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment