Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our Holiday

We spent our July 4th with the family and had a big time, as always. My aunt made her crazy good bacon-wrapped-cheese-jalapenos, and my mom made a cake that was full of chocolatey goodness. Alongside the delicious dining extravaganza, we got to visit and play games. As for myself, I dominated on Wii bowling, which might just be my new favorite sport.
There was also some trampoline jumping.There was swimming.There was napping.There was deck chillin' with the boys.And more napping.

And what would a gathering be without a photo session of the little chickens all decked out in their patriotic wear?
It was a fun filled weekend, as we celebrated the blessings of living in our free country and being with family who loves us so much.

6 comments:

Pof5 said...

Absolute cuteness!

Liz said...

I love those beautiful babies! All of 'em! HUGS to all the Misses & the little Mister.

Ivymamma said...

Gotta love lazy holidays full of family and great food!

Pof5 said...

Sophy saw the pic of your 3 wild women and said, "I wish I was their little brother..that way I'd have 3 sisters." Lately, we've cried real tears over being the only girl in a house of boys. Sighhhhh.

julie said...

Terri,
How are you? You look great! I hope to see you soon!

Ivymamma said...

love the new heading!