I love the mountains here at sunset. Pure beauty.
The mountains in general catch my attention, because it's such a different background than pine trees and green grass. And since they are in every direction, they are easy to rest your eyes on.
At certain times of the day, the shadows from the clouds fall on the mountains, creating all sorts of colors.
It's gorgeous.
I never thought "the desert" would look like this.
In fact, I never, ever, considered moving West until a few months ago.
We always thought that if we ever left Texas, it would be to the East, and stay "southern", like Alabama or Georgia. Or even Florida.
It's amazing how God can change your perspective on things.
I'm so glad He brought us here.
We're right where we're supposed to be.
I feel it every day.
And it just feels right.
2 comments:
Oh, I miss the mountains. When we lived in Albuquerque, we went to the mountains every Sunday after church for a picnic/hike/whatever. I'll never forget that. Sometimes pine trees can really make you feel like you're in a closet.
I would love to see some pics!
Post a Comment