Interesting sayings I heard in my house this week:
- "Mommy, can we go that park with the slides? I can slide real fast and you can eat chicken." (Just for the record, I don't think I've ever eaten chicken at the park while my children are sliding. But whatever.)
- "Your feet are stinky. Give them a bath."
- "Don't step on that eyeball! It's already part squished!"
- "Can we go to California today?"
- "I bit her on accident. When I opened my mouth, she put her arm up here and my mouth just closed!" (Yeah, right.)
- "Can we have cotton candy for breakfast?"
(and then after breakfast,)
- "I ate my pancakes. Can I have some candy now?"
And some theological inquiries for ya:
- "I'm thinking there were no bras a long time ago, like when Adam and Eve were in the garden. So, what did Eve do with her boobies?"
3 comments:
lol...tell them to ask that last one at church!
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA! I can so tell that you have a house full of girls!
LOL! I love it!!!
Post a Comment