so, so, so cute. love his laugh. and he's a chunk...too cute.
LOL! Soooooooo cute!I just knew that purple flip flop was going to become a snack. Glad it didn't!! :)
So Precious, there is nothing more contagious than a baby's laugh...he got me laughing. Thanks for sharing your sweet baby boy.
Oh Terri! I need to hold that baby boy! What a CUTIE! I love that belly laugh!!!
How cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so, so, so cute. love his laugh. and he's a chunk...too cute.
LOL! Soooooooo cute!
I just knew that purple flip flop was going to become a snack. Glad it didn't!! :)
So Precious, there is nothing more contagious than a baby's laugh...he got me laughing. Thanks for sharing your sweet baby boy.
Oh Terri! I need to hold that baby boy! What a CUTIE! I love that belly laugh!!!
How cute!
Post a Comment