I have enjoyed looking at your blog. I passed it on to my Aunt Judy (from Dogwood!) I laughed so hard at the video of your friend screaming when she got the car. That was great. I was so happy for her and I don't even know her! And, as far as the Tooth Fairy goes, she has made some mistakes here too...never with the FIRST child, but the others...boy I bet she felt like a REAL loser!
2 comments:
Whew! Glad to see that it was one of the kids in that 2nd pic & not one of you two! LOL!
I have enjoyed looking at your blog. I passed it on to my Aunt Judy (from Dogwood!) I laughed so hard at the video of your friend screaming when she got the car. That was great. I was so happy for her and I don't even know her! And, as far as the Tooth Fairy goes, she has made some mistakes here too...never with the FIRST child, but the others...boy I bet she felt like a REAL loser!
Post a Comment